After watching a recent Parks and Rec <3, I
decided to create my own “Oh no” list, and add an “oh yes” one as well.
Oh
no
Crocs
Wearing your pants where your underwear shows –
what would your mama say?
Playing video games more than 4 hours a week
Pajama pants in public – there’s a place for
those - HOME
Skinny jeans – if I can wear ‘em, you shouldn’t
Arrogance
Games – there was a time and place for those –
middle school
Stickers and tags on clothing. They are almost as annoying as clothes with
blaring logo’s. For example: most any
shirt from Abercrombie.
Getting your mom to do your laundry. Let’s keep it movin’.
Inability to listen. To truly be able to hear someone is an art.
Smoking.
I thought we were too old for me to list this, but apparently we are not. Getting your friend to tell a girl's friend to tell that girl that you like her.
Smoking.
I thought we were too old for me to list this, but apparently we are not. Getting your friend to tell a girl's friend to tell that girl that you like her.
Oh
yes
Passion for something. Many things, hopefully. Social and economic justice,
career, learning, spirituality, etc.
Basic. Hygiene. Soap and deodorant should be a
vital part of any man’s daily routine.
A kind compassionate heart <3
Confidence.
Boys confuse this with arrogance.
Ability to work on your car – greased up outside
under the hood of your Chevelle sun beaming down on your sweaty body. Whoops!, I digress…
Independence
Ability to aid me in my computer needs, which
believe me there are many.
INTELLIGENCE – shout-out to the smart men
The ability to make decent money. Note the word ability. If you are doing
something for a noble cause for low wages, more power to you. But you must possess the ability to recognize
and achieve your potential.
Good manners.
Southern gentlemen :)
Intelligence and wit. I love a man that can challenge me mentally.
A touch of sarcasm.
Intelligence and wit. I love a man that can challenge me mentally.
A touch of sarcasm.
This list is by no means exhaustive, so please
feel free to add any I missed! Keep in
mind, your list should be flexible. The
right guy can change the rule, or the right gal can change the guy ;-)
gotta be flexible on hygiene ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am suspicious of men who dislike cats.
Re: Your mom doing your laundry. I'm a mom, and frankly, I like doing my daughter's laundry when she's at home!
ReplyDeleteThat is where we differ, Cleo, I am suspicious of men who LIKE cats.
ReplyDeleteAnd professor P, I LOVE when my mom does my laundry. I'm talking more about when men have their mothers do their laundry on a regular basis.